Kristin A. Mulholland
As a Crown Point family law attorney, I represent many men and women across the spectrum of life in Lake County and Porter County.
I graduated from Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, Indiana in 2004 with a BBA and a concentration in accounting and a minor in mathematics. I then attended Michigan State University College of Law, and was one of the first members of the school's Alternative Dispute Resolution Society and later became the President of the ADR Society. During this time, I externed at the Legal Services of South Central Michigan, and continued to work the after my externship ended. I also externed for the Honorable Kathleen A. Feeney in the 17th Judicial Circuit Court in Grand Rapids, Michigan. In 2007, I graduated from MSU College of Law with a Concentration in Family Law and the Child and Family Advocacy Certificate.
After passing the Indiana Bar in 2007, I joined the law firm of Cohen, Kelly, Olson, DeHaan & Richter, LLC as an associate attorney. I treasure my time spent being mentored by Attorney Stephen B. Cohen and his assistant Chris. While there, I learned what it meant to be a counselor at law (the important stuff they don't teach you in law school).
I wanted to focus more on family law matters, and in 2010 I joined the Law Offices of Julie R. Glade, RN, JD. During my year at that office, I dealt with a vast variety of family law issues.
In 2011, I made the decision that it was time to (as they say) hang my own shingle, and started the Law Office of Lynda H. LeBlanc.
Whether your concerns in this difficult time center on the child custody outcome of your divorce, completing an adoption smoothly and efficiently, establishing paternity or child support, obtaining a legal guardianship, selling or buying real estate, or defending a rule to show cause, I encourage you to contact me, for a free telephonic consultation.
I will hear you out and answer your questions about what to expect and my approach to Indiana family law matters. I understand the stress and juggling that is involved being a full-time working parent, and I strive to accommodate my clients' schedules, so that they are afforded quality legal counsel without having to take a day off work just to speak with me. We can then set a meeting at a time that works for you to discuss the best approach to your case.
The strengths of my law practice include:
- Personal attention to your concerns and responsiveness to all your questions.
- Commitment to consistently delivering objective, informed counsel to help you set and achieve realistic goals.
- A reputation for skill and integrity among court officials, court staff and other lawyers that may be involved in your case.
- A strong background in accounting and finance as well as the law, which is a tremendous asset for ensuring property division and support orders are as favorable as possible for you.
- Experience handling other key matters that may arise for you, such as basic estate and retirement planning, real estate transactions and more.
- Flexibility for my clients, including willingness to meet outside normal business hours when necessary.